1. Abstract must be limited to 250 words maximum.
2. Graphical abstracts are accepted along with text abstracts. A maximum of 1 graphics is recommended per abstract.
3. Please follow this template: MASSENAYSC _abstract_template for preparing abstracts.
4. Only PDF files of size less than 1MB should be uploaded.
5. As there are limited slots for contributed talks, the abstracts not selected for oral presentations will automatically be considered for poster presentation.
6. Please see the list of topics below to choose the session you want to submit your abstract to. Also note, this list is not exhaustive. To the best of your judgement select a session that matches the most to your work. In case of confusion, our team is available for you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thin films & OTFT (Organic thin film transistors)
Electronics for sensing
Super capacitors, thermoelectric & carbon based materials.
Micro/nanomaterials for biomedical imaging
Liquid crystals (thermotropic, lyotropic, DNA based)
Single molecule biosensing
Liquid crystals for strain sensing application
Carbon nanotubes (CNTs)
Graphene based materials for strain sensing
Density functional theory
Condensed matter theory
Theory of stochastic thermodynamics